Basic information on personal data protection
Responsible: HARMON CORPORATE AFFAIRS, S.L
Intended use: Management of queries, questions, requests for proposals, or complaints that may be made by e-mail to the person responsible (“Contact” section).
Legitimation: Management of the User’s requests (“Contract management”).
Recipients: Data will not be transferred to third parties, except for compliance with legal obligations.¡
Rights: Access, Rectify and Delete Data, as well as other rights, as explained in the following section.¡
2. Additional and detailed information on personal data protection
The purpose of this Data Protection Policy is to provide additional and detailed information to interested parties on the Personal Data Protection Policy of HARMON CORPORATE AFFAIRS SL (hereinafter, “HARMON”) in compliance with the regulations on this matter, in particular, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
It is intended to help the User make informed choices when using the Website and to understand how we will treat personal information provided by the User by sending e-mails to the e-mail addresses indicated on the Website. We invite you to read it carefully in order to maintain control over your personal data at all times.
2.1. Who is responsible for the processing of the User’s personal data?
- Entity: HARMON CORPORATE AFFAIRS, S.L Spanish company registered in the Madrid Mercantile Registry, Volume 41373, File 40, Section 8, Page M- 733234 and with Tax Identification Number B-42747626.
- Postal address: Paseo de Castellana 8, Madrid.
- Telephone number: +34 91 76 57 580
2.2. For what purpose do we process the User’s personal data?
Depending on the type of communication received from the User, the purpose pursued by HARMON will be the management of queries, questions, requests for proposals, or complaints sent by the User to the e-mail address indicated in our “Contact” section.
2.3. What is the justification for the processing of the User’s personal data?
The legal basis that legitimizes and allows us to process the User’s personal data, depending on the type of communication received from the User, would be the management of queries, questions, requests for proposals, or claims submitted by the User: The processing of personal data is based on the “execution of a contract”, i.e. the execution of the actions necessary to answer, process and manage your query, question, request or complaint.
2.4. For how long will we keep the User’s personal data?
Depending on the type of communication received from the User, HARMON will keep the personal data active as follows: for the time necessary to fulfill the request made by the User.
2.5. To which recipients will the User’s personal data be disclosed?
The data will not be disclosed to third parties except, where appropriate, to competent authorities in the exercise of their functions. Thus, personal data provided by the User on the Website may be communicated to public bodies, courts and other administrative authorities, when we consider it necessary to comply with a legal obligation or for the exercise of legal actions against claims.
2.6. What are the User’s rights when you provide us with your personal data?
The User has and may exercise the following rights in relation to the personal information provided to HARMON:
- Right of access: the User has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether HARMON is processing personal data concerning him/her and to access such personal data.
- Right of rectification: the User may request the rectification of inaccurate data or the completion of incomplete data.
- Right to erasure: the User has the right to ask us to delete or remove his/her personal data in certain circumstances when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or if he/she withdraws his/her consent (in relation to consent-based processing).
- Right to restriction of processing: the User may ask us, in certain circumstances, to temporarily restrict the processing of the personal data provided, for example, when he/she contests the accuracy of such personal data or objects to the processing in which case we will only retain the data for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to data portability: the User has the right, in the case of certain processing carried out by automated means, to obtain personal data that you have provided to us (in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format) as well as to request that it be transferred to another entity responsible for the processing, where this is technically possible.
- Right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (agpd.es): Users who have concerns about our privacy practices, including the way in which we have handled their personal data, may file a complaint, especially when they have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their rights.